Easy-to-use image gallery based on Files, Folder, File Set or Page List. Grid, masonry, slider templates. Multiple css filters and animations.
Latest version of Grand Gallery requires concrete5 version 9.0.0 or higher.
For concrete5 8.2.1+ use the highest version of 1.x.x branch.
Latest version of php is recommended but not required (check concrete5 requirements).
Grand Gallery was tested and works with modern browsers (latest versions of chrome, firefox, safari, edge).
- Gallery can be based on selected single Files, File Set, Folder or Page List
- 2 available lightboxes (PhotoSwipe and Magnific Popup)
- 5 available templates:default grid, circles, masonry, masonry_cards, slider (new)
- Ability to add gallery through Composer
- Ability to filter images by Tags (or Topics in gallery based on Page List)
- Lazy-load of images can be turned on/off
- You can show images as one non-divided gallery, reveal them in parts using "Show more" button or divide gallery into pages
- Sortable Images using Drag & Drop technique
- Ability to upload/delete files, create/delete/edit File Sets and Folders within block
- Multiple css effects and animations for thumbnails, check demo page
- You can use image helper or c5 thumbnail system for generating images
- You can set global settings for all galleries and override them in every single block.
- You can set width and height of thumbnails/fullscreen images + set number of columns
- You can set title and description for every image (different methods available)
- And many more...
- Remember to clear c5 cache/browser cache after update
- IE 11 support has been dropped (though it should work in limited way)
- Added new template: masonry
- Added new template: masonry_cards
- Added new template: slider (new)
- Masonry is now "preferred" template with most options, default template is mostly not changed for backward compatibility (choose masonry template, set "Thumbnail width", "Thumbnail height", "Thumbnail crop" and "Masonry random heights" to 100% to mimic default template)
- You can filter images by tags now in all templates except "default"
- Now you can add up to 72/200/800 images per gallery (depending on settings) with standard php configuration
- Images are now lazy loaded in all templates except "default" (loading when entering the viewport) by default. Check "Dashboard / Grand Gallery / Block settings / Thumbnails loading/revealing" or custom settings in block to toggle it
- Gallery can now be based on Page List (displays images from "Thumbnail" attribute and forces Links to selected pages).