Block Builder is a Concrete5 addon that lets you easily create your own custom blocks (with one optional set of repeatable entries).
Min. Concrete5 version: 220.127.116.11
PHP 5.5.9+ (PHP7+ is recommended)
Concrete5 Marketplace: https://www.concrete5.org/marketplace/addons/block-builder
If you are looking for version suited for Concrete5.7, check Block Builder Legacy. It has almost the same functionality but uses pre-8.0 code/api.
This addon is made for developers. It allows you to quickly create skeleton for your block, but you still need to manually add some custom css/html code in view.php.
- Build custom Concrete5 blocks in your dashboard using user-friendly interface
- Generated blocks can have up to 2 tabs:
- Basic information (non-repeatable fields)
- Repeatable entries (one set of repeatable fields)
- Multiple field types available:
- Text field
- WYSIWYG Editor
- Select field
- Link with Type Selection
- Link from Sitemap
- Link from File Manager
- External Link
- HTML Editor
- Date Picker
- You can create blocks based on configuration of previously created blocks