Block Builder is a free Concrete5 addon that lets you easily create your own custom blocks (with one optional set of repeatable entries).
Latest version of Block Builder requires Concrete version 9.1.0 or higher and is compatible with PHP 8.
For concrete5 8.2.1+ use the highest version of 1.x.x branch.
Latest version of php is recommended but not required (check concrete5 requirements).
Concrete5 Marketplace: https://www.concrete5.org/marketplace/addons/block-builder
If you are looking for version suited for Concrete5.7, check Block Builder Legacy. It has almost the same functionality but uses pre-8.0 code/api.
This addon is made for developers. It allows you to quickly create skeleton for your block, but you still need to manually add some custom css/html code in view.php.
- Build custom Concrete5 blocks in your dashboard using user-friendly interface
- Generated blocks can have up to 2 tabs:
- Basic information (non-repeatable fields)
- Repeatable entries (one set of repeatable fields)
- Multiple field types available:
- WYSIWYG Editor
- Single Choice Field
- Link with Type Selection
- Link from Sitemap
- Link from File Manager
- External Link
- File List
- HTML Editor
- Date Picker
- You can create blocks based on configuration of previously created blocks